Monday, July 27, 2009

Epiphany..Revelation..Apocalypse...well, Damn..REad it.! :D


A week or so before, when I wrote the ‘blessing in disguise’ post, I was not very keen on expressing myself. I laid emphasis rather on pleasing the readers, or must I say, Pleasing myself eventually. Am happy that I got a decent review for that post, for most people found it amusing if not more. But as always, not all were. One of my closest friends questioned ‘the very purpose’ of my blogging. She slammed all the positive comments saying that they were all flattery and that my blog was nothing but a ‘piece of junk’ that only bragged about my ‘intolerance’ towards my female counterparts. I eventually won the argument reasoning out that it was my blog and hence I had the right to even assert that ‘rakhi sawant’ epitomizes homeliness.Period.

Period it was..only to her because she never again could make up her mind to talk to me. But as far as I was concerned, though I had won the argument, which I always do, the thought never really got out of my head. Truth always hits you hard, and late..they say. May be so, for only later did I realize that whatever she’d spoken was brutally the truth. Truth, I was unwilling to confront. Yes, I had taken things for granted. And yes, I had made a mockery of one of my female peers in order to entice my readers to read my post.

That thought pushed me into calling her. I apologized for the way I bashed her genuine comments on my post. And that’s when I actually decided to publish the following post. The following post is an article I wrote on the topic ‘Women empowerment’. It might sound boring, for it has got no moronic aunties with equally moronic daughters.! :P But as my friend phrases it.. “It’s got substance, It reasons out the very concept of Women empowerment, And most importantly, it does not mock at any girl. :D

I warn you again. The following post might be extremely boring to you unless you’re a philanthropic social worker or a pioneer of the idea ‘awakening the modern women blah blah..’.

Revelation? :O

GOD has two forms of emanation, the masculine form..which is more aggressive and the feminine form, which is more subtle. Now, this is how god has designed the human race. For masculinity to be aggressive and femininity to be subtle. Having said that, we hear a lot of women centric organisations fighting for the rights of women, fighting for women to share places with men, preaching WOMEN EMPOWERMENT..!!

My question here is, how do you empower women?

As I told you, women are designed to be women. They can’t be men. But there is nothing to be ashamed of in that. Because, as long as women can perfectly do what they’re doing, they must be happy about it. I totally disagree with the concept of ‘empowering women’. I mean, how do you empower women?? By teaching them karate? Or, by teaching them climb mountains just because the men do? That’s ridiculous.!

Most fighting-for-women-rights organisations argue and assert that most women are not let to do things that men do. They’re not let to share seats in the parliament, They’re not let to bungee-jump. I mean, that’s bull..! You’re only degrading women by trying to allow them to do what men do. When men try to ‘kolam-puttufy’ they consider that a shame, because those are works of women. But women don’t consider it a shame to do Men’s works. They rather are fighting for that very right.! Isn’t all this ridiculous.

Women should rather stick to what they do and take pride in that. That’s when women take the honour that they rightfully deserve, They must do those works with so much pride that the men of their generation must look up to them to only realize how noble women are.! If they do that, the time when men fight for the rights to ‘kolam-puttufy’ will not be far away.

Women need not be empowered, by which I mean that they’re already empowered to a stage of saturation above which they no longer can be powered. They have that in-comparable ability to pro-create a child which no man can never do. Women can fight for rights to do the men-work, they may even successfully do it. But they’ll have to realize the fact that no man, let alone the fact that he shares the majority of seats in the parliament, or that he holds the upper position in everything(in bed too :P , well ok, no pervert thoughts.!), can never even fight for the gift to pro-create a child or to take care of it after birth or to breast feed it. Its an undeniable truth that no matter what men do, no matter what heights he achieves, no matter how hard he pushes the fact that he is superior to women.. he always has to look up to a woman lest without a mother(a women again) he is no men, or for that matter..no living being. Its a woman who can give life to a man, and the vice-versa can never, and I re-iterate ‘NEVER’ be true.!!

So until science finds a way for men to pro-create a child, women can stay happy doing their tasks. Tasks that they’re not burdened with but rather ‘gifted with’.!

P.S : I love my mom.! J

P.P.S : I think the above post is a good way of apologising to my dear friend who cared to comment. *Senti Senti*. And yea, btw, I had to apologise because, am lookin up to her.. to top me up for 50 bucks.! Like I told you..Women are great, aren’t they? :P :P

13 comments:

Janani said...

Not a bad one Manish...But i really dont understand why all men wanna call themselves stronger or people having the upper hand on everything . Like u have indirectly said "we r born the best and we will be the best and u stop giving us this stare".....i dont completely agree.... Its just another way of suppressing women but ya more convincingly .

Anonymous said...

chanceless da!!!
I feel this is the best one of urs
"They have that in-comparable...."
above lines padikumbothu apde pullarichiduchi da
gr8 one da
hats off!!!

Manish said...

@ Dinesh : Thank U.! :)

@ Janani : I dont get you? Where and what have I indirectly implied? :O

The Bored Blogger said...

jan is right. thr re men who re proud beyond lvls, senselessly, and look down at women. is thr a woman who looks w contempt at a guy who tries to "kolam puttufy"? but thr re men who look w contempt wen a girl is "too not-homely". Thats got to do w d nature o the person, not w the gender.

and i thnk jan means tht u put it as tho u expect women to be happy w wat they re able to do, givin birth n kolam potufying and tht the former s d only area whr men re inferior to women :D t sounds like it a lil bit. and btw, i completely agree w u wen u re against the concept o women empowerment. t s in d hands of an individual woman rather than in an organization, i feel, but guess i m lookin at a small section of the society wen i say that. thr re women worse off jus cos they re born women. neways, sth sensible frm u atlast :)

Manish said...

What jan presumed i meant : Women are capable of only pro-creating a child and kolam puttufying.

Whah i actually meant :Women need not do anything more to prove their prowess for they are already beyond par.!

@ lali:
"thr re men who re proud beyond lvls, senselessly, and look down at women."

may be, but thats not my point, am rather blaming the women who look up to men because they find the men-stuffs hard to do. SAdly, they are also oblivious to the fact that they can do stuffs that men can never even dream of.!

Punch: LET WOMEN BE 'WOMEN'. Rather than preaching the women to reach the levels of men, enlighten them of the fact that they're already above men by the very virtue.! :)

The Bored Blogger said...

if u really meant tht, then fine ok.

Janani said...

Well its not denial i am just selective about agreeing with you Manish ... I personally feel that giving birth or staying subtle is all natural....If u wanna call this something to feel contented with and anything else women wanna do is extraordinary , i dont agree with u...but if u have stated the fact that in spite of all this women still excel and they are better than men well tats true ...

Manish said...

Janani : I know you believe you understand what you think I said,but am not sure you realize that what you thought is not exactly what I meant.

:P :P

Unknown said...

50 rupees top up kaga ivlo periya article a..? idhuku ne summa ve ketrukalam.. anyways , got top up..? :)

Manish said...

Nope.! :( Ne panriya? :D

sri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sri said...

My fav post from your blog!

Manish said...

:)