Monday, August 24, 2009

20 things I envy about 'Girls'.! :D


1. Their stupid phrases are termed cute; But when a boy talks sense, he becomes a nerd.!
2. They always smell good. Damn.! Any friend of miki would envy that. Miki smells like a hippopotamus thats just finished sun-bathing. :P
3. They always manage to get movie tickets. Why should not it be the other way round? Like.. girls getting tickets for boys? huh?
4. Blemishes on their face look beautiful.! Well, ok. This one's not aimed at s*****.! No offence. :P
5. They can marry someone who earns more. :(
6. Their wardrobe never seizes to amuse them.!!
7. They can do wonders with a wink of an eye. Quite literally.
8. They always know what buttons to push to get what they want.
9. They always find a nerd to take them for shopping; And the worst part.. they can 'cute-talk' the nerd to pay even for that-one-green-patiala(or whatever you call it).
10. Their blogs are read by many.!! Grrr. This one's aimed at you.!! Yea, you know it.! :D
11. If you're a muumy's boy, you become a 'pazham'. If you're a daddy's girl, you become the princess. Heck.!
12. There is always someone to lend a shoulder when they cry. And there is always a boy who wouldn't mind changing the world to subdue their sadness.!
13. They're always missed and possessed by someone.! :)
14. They can shop in 'Dolce & Gabbana' and accidently get to meet scarlett johansson.! Swathi knows how?! ;)
15. They can wear anything thats pink.!
16. They can sing and more importantly.. be heard. I once tried singing and mom screamed "Stop shouting".!!
17. They look good in shorts.! Seriously, there was a girl who played tennis with me at school. And...Ahem ahem, I mean.. I played very good tennis too :D.
18. Their exclamations are always cute.!! :)
19. They get to hug a lot of beautiful girls, even when they accost a totally unkown girl.!!
20. They can hug a guy and still not be called gay.! :P :P

20 comments:

Praveen Kumar Munna said...

I agree with most of the list.

The Bored Blogger said...

ha ha! good one! u seem to ve poured it all out

sri said...

This post seems to be so similar to one of those chain Emails being circulated on internet.Plagiarism? :P

Manish said...

Duag.!! YOU can even copy-paste that e mail here.! I'll hang myself if even one line is similar.! :X :X

Janani said...

hey good one da....and stop writing abt gals sometime...most of ur blogs r abt gals....this shows that we cannot be given less preference even in blogs of stupid guys ..... Guys u will never stop talkin abt gals

Manish said...

Sabba. NOw you know what gals are made of.! I've asinga paduthified gals in most o the posts and you seek pride in that? :P :P
Hit me.!! Am waitin.!! :D

Praveen Kumar Munna said...

Irundhalum ellatahyum positiva eduthukkra avanga manasu ennaku pidichirukku. :P

Unknown said...

suuuperrr.. adula anda 16th point dan highlight.. gr8 po.. adu epdi ella details um puttu puttu vekara? anga dan ne nikkara..

Anonymous said...

confidence!!!!

this is wat i can say for u!!!

Elvia said...

Hey moron (I guess I could call u so without u feeling too bad, and u can add this as 21st) not all girls get these privileges.

And u know what? There are equal number of guys who get these privileges as the number of such lucky girls.

Elvia said...

and one more thing. Ur blog gets more comments than mine :(

Manish said...

Yea. And one more thing that you can envy about me - YOur blog is not visited by 'novel writers', But mine is. Infact, Am replying to her very comment. lol. :D

Elvia said...

@Manish

Too much flattery :p

At least u can stop it with my blog

Manish said...

Lolx.
And,what did you mean by - "Not all girls get those privileges"?
The privilege of calling me a moron? :P :P

chloe said...

I hate to say his.... But I was laughing almost the entire time reading this post!!! I can see the amount of envy you have... :P :P

And why would you want to wear pink???????

Manish said...

Not that i wanna. But therez an amazing sports watch that someone gifted me; Yea its pink and I haven' worn it once! :(

Manish said...

And hey, DO i know you? Are you..by anyway Aashik's sister? :O

chloe said...

Nope... Am not.. I don't even know who he is... :)
Anyways, tie it when there is no one around :P

workhard said...

HAHA!!!

Are you venting it out!!!!! ;)


How to make a website

Manish said...

kinda! :p